LEAGUE: Summer Season/Week Nights
Team Sign Ups for Summer Season
Individual Players Looking for a Team: https://www.tprbaseball.com/info/player-looking-for-a-team
SUMMER SEASON: June 12 to August 23. Monday, Tues., Weds.
BLD Manteca, Mistlin Ripon, Rainbow Modesto.
Full Team Sign Ups for 6/7u Coach Pitch: $1300.
8u Rookies, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u 16u and 18u: $1700
Age determined by how old players will be on: April 30 of 2023.
Team Practice Times available at Mistlin Fields Ripon.
Email for times and prices.
To Get Your Team Signed Up For SPRING LEAGUE:
1. Fill Out the Team Sign Up Form
2. Pay the Deposit of $400
3. Register your team at: www.USSSA.com/login
Deadline to enter SUMMER League is PAST
Form: Player Looking For A Team
Form: Coach Needing Players
Schedules will be released by Saturday June 3
June 12: Summer League begins.
SUMMER LEAGUE TEAMS: June 12-Aug. 23
*Teams declare a home field and receive about 75% of games there.
|Coach Pitch: 5-7 yr olds.|
|Manteca Phenoms CP
NorCal Hit Squad CP
Ceres Dodgers CP
*FULL. 4 Teams.
| 8u Rookies:
7-8's and beginner 9 yr olds on approval.
Storm Crew 8u
NorCal Hit Squad 8u
Central Valley Prime 8u
*FULL. 4 Teams.
Modesto Mayhem 10u
NorCal Hit Squad 10u
Performance Advantage Elite 10u
Dirt Dawgs 9u
Performance Advantage Elite 9u
Ceres Blaze 9u
*FULL. 8 Teams.
|Modesto Thunder 11u
Central Valley Prime 11u
NorCal Hit Squad Black 11u
Los Cacahuates 11u
*FULL. 6 Teams.
|Modesto Thunder Navy 12u
209 Vipers 12u
NorCal Hit Squad 12u
Performance Advantage Elite 12u
Salida Blacksox White 12u
California Curve 12uAAA
Linden Legends 12u
*FULL. 8 Teams.
|Tracy Heat 12u/13u
Crusaderball Blue 13u
Crusaderball Red 13u
NorCal Hit Squad 13u
Ceres Blaze 13u
*FULL. 7 Teams.
| 14u and 16u / 18u
Teams for 14u
Fall: Club Black Out 12u
T-BALL Rules (Players can be 3 to 5 years old but not turn 6 before April 20, 2023)
Field: Bases 50 ft. Double base at first. Pitcher will take position at the pitcher’s mound (45’ from home plate) Ball must travel 15 feet to be fair (a chalk line from foul line to foul line will mark the 15’ area)
Equipment: T-Adjustable. Batting helmets: Provided by players at parents discretion.
Ball: Incrediball type soft baseball
- Game will be 4 innings or 60 minutes, no new inning after 55 minutes.
- Every player hits off of the batting tee, there will be no pitching (a player will remain at bat until they hit the ball and put it in play).
- No walks or strikeouts
- All players play on defense, 5 players for the infield, extra players can be placed in the outfield
- All players will bat on offense and the inning will conclude when the last batter has batted
- Rotate batting order so a different player is the last batter each inning
- When on Defense 2 coaches may be on the field
- When on Offense a coach will be allowed at every base and at home plate with the batter.
- Ball must travel 15 feet when hit to be fair
- No extra base hits, players may advance 1 base when the ball is put in play.
- No stealing, players stay on base until ball is batted
- All outs will be force outs, if an out is made, that player will leave the field.
- The pitcher will start on the pitching rubber.
- No sandals will be permitted. All Defensive players need to have a glove/mitt.
Coach Pitch Division (players can be 5 to 7 yrs old but cannot turn 8 before April 30, 2023)
1. 60 foot bases.
2. Pitcher will take position at the pitcher’s mound (45’ from home plate) Ball must travel 15 feet to be fair (a chalk line from foul line to foul line will mark the 15’ area)
3. Coach will pitch from within the circle drawn around the 45’ ft mound.
4. Everyone will bat in a continuous order. Ten players play on the Field.
5. When the pitcher is in control of the ball with both feet inside the circle, the play is dead. At that time all base runners must return to the last base touched. If two runners are between the same bases, the front runner is awarded the next base.
6. The batter and all base runners must wear helmets.
7. No new inning will begin after 55 minutes or 6 innings. Games can end in a tie.
8. A batter will receive 5 pitches or 3 strikes. Fifth pitch can be fouled until the ball is hit fair or the batter strikes out. No Walks.
9. Teams can choose to have a catcher behind the plate or not. Catchers must be in full gear if used. A regular glove may be used in place of a mitt. The inning can begin without a catcher to speed the game up.
10. The child playing in the pitcher position must have one foot on the rubber, and stay behind the pitching coach until the ball is released.
12. Pitching coach will throw to his/her own batters.
After the pitching coach has released the ball and the batter has hit the ball,
A. Pitching coach must exit the playing area immediately in a manner that doesn’t interfere with the play.
B. Pitching coach must attempt to avoid contact with the ball.
C. If a ball hits the pitching coach and the judgment of the umpire is the pitcher did not intentionally interfere with the ball, the ball is dead and the batter is awarded first base and base runners will advance one base if pushed.
D. If ruled intentionally the ball is dead and the batter is out.
13. Infield fly rule will not be in effect.
14. One offensive and defensive time out per inning: this does not include umpires time outs.
Rookies Division (players can be 7 to 8 years old but cannot turn 9 before April 30, 2023. This division offers an exception for 9u players up to 5 per team who are inexperienced to play in the 9u lead off division. Must be approved by director.)
1. Pitching Distance is 44 feet. 60 foot bases.
2. Continuous Batting order, all players bat. Teams can play with 8 players, but the 9th spot is an out unless walked or hit batter before the empty spot, then it would be skipped.
3. Rookies can play with 9 or 10 in the outfield, must be 4 outfielders on the grass.
4. Players can only sit out two innings in a row. Then they must play for at least one full inning in the field.
5. Stealing for Rookies Divison (Same as 8u Tournament Rule)
8.09.D Runners shall not advance when the pitcher is on the pitching rubber with the ball in his possession and the catcher is in position to receive a pitch.
Rule 8.09.D Comment: Runners may advance on a batted ball hit to the pitcher and when “Time” has not been called.
8.09.E Runners shall not lead-off but may advance at their own risk (steal) once a pitched ball has passed home plate. When a runner tries to advance prior to the pitched ball passing home plate, the following shall apply:
6. Game time is no new inning after 1 hour 45 min Now (updated) or 6 innings. Games can end in a tie. 5 runs max. per inning. When there is less that 20 minutes in the game at the start of a new inning, umpires will declare an open inning or the last inning will be an open inning. There could be more than one open inning.
7. No metal spikes. Approved USSSA bats allowed. No Balks called at this level.
8. Pitchers can pitch 3 innings per game max. Once a pitcher is removed, he can’t pitch again in the same game.
9. Courtesy runner for the pitcher or catcher anytime, must be last batted out.
10. There is no run rule for this age. (Just 5 Runs max. per inning)
11. A batter is automatically out on a dropped / missed third (3rd) strike by the catcher.
Exception for Drop Dead: If the visiting team is behind going into the last inning, and takes the lead in the top half of the inning, the home team will finish their bottom half of the inning to avoid reverting back to the previos innings score.
Run Rule 6 inning game:
15 after 3
8 after 4
Run Rule 7 inning game
15 after 3
12 after 4
8 after 5
League Rules: 13u 54/80 and Older
All Rules above apply plus:
1. 13u Bats must be -8 and USSSA Stamped 1.15. 14u divison must use -5 or less. 15u to 18u must use BBCORE -3 approved bats.
5. No Metal spikes are allowed at BLD Manteca or Mistlin Fields Ripon..
8. Pitchers can pitch 3 innings per game for 13u and 14u. Once pitcher is removed, he can’t return in that game to pitch again. High School Division: There will be NO Limit on Pitching set by us by managers should use descretion and never overpitch players.